Play Pits 2-Pack Combo
Mix and Match 2-packs of SUGA, HAPPY, or SONSHINE. They all smell amazing pick carefully!
Our natural deodorant was formulated with sensitive skin in mind and will keep your PITS funk-free ALLLLLL day!
- Infused with Lemon Essential Oil- acts as a detoxifying agent that nourishes, cleanses, and exfoliates your PITS.
- Infused with Grapefruit Essential Oil- help promote a sense of focus
- A Hint of Lemongrass Essential Oil-promotes a positive outlook and heighten your awareness.
It's the perfect dose of Suga without the cavities 😉.
- Infused by Lavender Essential Oil- helps keeps eczema/ dry skin at bay because of its antifungal properties.
- Lavender can increase the feelings of relaxation and calm
Even on the dullest of days HAPPY can turn your frown upside down.
- Infused with a burst of Orange Essential Oil-which helps kill the bacteria (funk)
- A hint of Peppermint Essential Oil- energy booster and mental focus
The perfect combo to get your busybody fresh and confident.
I have been using this deodorant for about two months now and honestly I’ve had great results. It has not broke me out. As well as the scent lasts for most of the day.
My nephew who is 5 started to have under arm odor. I had already seen the product on a IG ad, so I decided to place an order. Works amazing and last alllllll day!!
I have only used for a few days and so fae I can say it's holding up well
Being quarantined at home during a pandemic left me shocked when I discovered that my 4 year old’s underarms had a slight odor. She plays hard and easily sweats a lot. I’m so glad I came across this company and found a solution. We haven’t had any issues since using. I love the fresh scent. I would definitely recommend and purchase again in the future.
I have tried so many different natural deodorants. I thought I had found the one with Native but then a coworker brought your lavender one to work for me as a gift. I think I used it for like three months! The first application lasted throughout the day and into the next! I was very impressed and have been using it since. I’m not one for change with things like this because I’m afraid of a bad reaction. But it was the best decision I’ve made in terms of deodorants. My new fav is Queen. Can’t wait to see what else you guys come up with! Bring it on..I am not afraid any longer :)